Lansky Tri-Stone Benchstone BS-TR100 is a universal hand-sharpening sharpener, which has three sharpening surfaces in the form of a diamond plate with a grain size 120, alumina stone with a grade 240 and ceramics with a grade 1000.
Lansky Tri-Stone Benchstone BS-TR100 is a stationary sharpener that allows you to perform both blade repair and the full spectrum of knife sharpening.
The sharpener consists of a polymer base with a rubber, non-slip base and a removable module with three sharpening surfaces. The whetstone can be used for quickly sharpening, rebuilding the cutting edge and sharpening the blade of a low, medium and higher degree of hardening.
• diamond plate with 120 gradation - used to rebuild a damaged cutting edge and change the profile of the cut
• alumina with 240 gradation - sharpening stone
• ceramic stone with 1000 gradation, is dedicated to smoothing the cutting edge
• purpose: sharpening steel knives
• gradation: coarse / 120, medium / 240, extra fine / 1000
• abrasives: ceramics, diamond, stone
• Lansky, USA
• weight: 290 g
Note: Hand-held sharpening requires some skill, which is why the Lansky Tri-Stone Benchstone BS-TR100 sharpener is recommended for people who already have experience in this type of sharpening.