DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
Fenix, as a forerunner of the latest solutions, introduced the TK11 flashlight on the world's best R5 diode, which managed to achieve as much as 258 lumens.
The TK11 R5 model definitely improved the concentration of the beam of light and the same light, which is more natural than the diode Q5. In this model, it is possible to use 18650 cells, thanks to which it shines over an hour longer. Through a compact stream and a large force of light, it works perfectly well in the hunter's mind. The flashlight is completely waterproof (IPX-8 standard).
It has two modes of lighting: weaker 48 lumens and a stronger 258 lumens, which gives a range of up to 200 m! The mode is changed by turning the front part of the flashlight. The head tightened - strong mode, the head slightly unscrewed; weaker mode.
A 1-inch tube allows you to mount the flashlight on the telescope or barrel mount. The power source is two CR123 batteries, resistant to temperature changes. Very resistant to damage, dropping, wetting and shock. TK11 is a great and reliable companion for every hard trip in the area.
• maximum light output: 258 lumens
• body: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• source of light: Cree XP-G LED R5
• working time on one set of batteries: 12 h (48 lumens), 2 h 40 min (258 lumens)
• LED lifetime: over 50,000 h
• resistance to rain and moisture: YES, IPX-8
• power supply: 2x 3V CR123
• dimensions: 34 x 135 mm
• weight: 152 g (without batteries)
• included: TK11 R5 torch, spare O-rings, case, fastening cord, spare rubber for attachments
(optional color filters for Fenix ••TK torches)