The Crossfire 10x50 binoculars will surprise you with a solid workmanship, very good optics and an affordable price that your other half will surely accept.
Completely new optical system, durable housing and modern design are entering a completely new route, where you will once again discover a series of Vortex Crossfire binoculars.
Regardless of whether you're hunting, crossing wilderness or watching wild animals, Vortex Crossfire binoculars are your right choice.
• lenses that provide increased light transmission
• roof prisms
• waterproofing ensures water resistance and prevents dust from entering the interior of the binoculars
• nitrogen filling prevents the optics from fogging inside the binoculars
• improved rubberized non-slip surface for a good grip
• adjustable protrusion of eye cups allows you to adjust their position to our needs, and thus a more comfortable observation
• central focusing allows you to set it in both glasses at the same time
• diopter adjustment in the right eyepiece
• magnification: 10x
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• Twilight efficiency: 22.36
• Excavation: 5 mm
• height x width: 13.7 x 17.0 cm
• minimum focusing distance: 3 m
• an angled field of view of 6.1 °
• linear field of view: 106 m / 1000 m
• distance from the eye: 17 mm
• eyecups: extendable
• distance between the glasses: 60 - 76 mm
• water resistance: yes
• nitrogen filling: yes
• lens coatings: FMC
• possibility of connection to a tripod: yes (tripod adapter required)
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
• weight: 858 g
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair or replace it with a new one. • binoculars
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the binoculars.
• carrying case
• neck strap
• optics cleaning cloth