One look - that's all you need to appreciate the Viper HD 15x50 binoculars. These binoculars are an advanced construction equipped with low dispersion HD glass with anti-reflective XR coatings, offering a high brightness image, full of detail and accurate color reflection.
Covered with a rubber, compact and lightweight housing, Viper HD is one of the most bulky binoculars in its class. The magnification of 15 times makes it an excellent choice for hunters in hunting, as well as for birds of prey.
12x50. Classic dimensions, above-average magnification. HD / ED - great picture quality.
• HD glasses provide high resolution and low level of chromatic aberration
• dielectric phase coatings on prisms that increase image quality and transmission
• anti-reflective XR lens layer
• filling with argon (noble gas)
• ArmorTek rubber armored retractable eyecups
• magnification: 15x
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• Twilight efficiency: 27.4
• weight: 805 g
• height x width: 17 x 13 cm
• minimum focusing distance: 2.5 m
• angular field of view 4 °
• linear field of view: 70 m / 1000 m
• offset of the exit dust: 16 mm
• eyecups: extendable
• distance between the glasses: 59 - 75 mm
• water resistance: yes
• gas filling: yes, with argon
• lens coatings: XR FMC + phase covering of prisms
• possibility of connection to a tripod: yes (tripod adapter required)
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair or replace it with a new one. • binoculars
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the binoculars.
• carrying case
• neck strap
• optics cleaning cloth