Optisan EVE spotting scope is an interesting proposition for functional hunting telescopes, as well as for general shooting purposes. The family of these lunettes has been designed with great precision to meet any challenge during the hunt.
These telescopes are extremely resistant to damage. Tubes are made of one piece of aluminum, and their diameter is 30 mm. This allows you to obtain greater brightness, strength and durability of the telescope construction.
The Optisan EVE spotting scope has closed turrets to protect against accidental dithering. The telescopes are equipped with functional cross-lighting, which is intuitive to use.
Country of production: Taiwan
• magnification: 3-12x
• Lens diameter: 56 mm
• field of view: 11.2 - 2.8 m / 100 m
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• distance from the eye: 97 mm
• step adjustment: 0.1 MRAD
• maximum vertical adjustment: 14.73 MRAD
• maximum horizontal (windage) regulation: 14.73 MRAD
• type of turrets: closed with a locking system
• filling gas: nitrogen
• length: 342 mm
• weight: 772 g