More powerful, stronger and brighter - this is the new Vortex Crossfire II 4-16x50 30mm sighting scope. Thanks to the completely new design, the telescope exceeds all operating standards in this price group. Bright and clear picture, instant sharpening, multi-layer lens coatings and improved zeroing of MOA turrets for optimal performance. Vortex Crossfire II telescopes are completely made of anodized duralumin, thanks to which they have an extraordinary resistance to damage and are practically insensitive to the recoil of weapons. Filled with nitrogen makes the telescope is completely resistant to fogging, and the tight construction ensures waterproofness.
The Dead-Hold BDC grid makes it easier to correct the shot and eliminates the need for further corrections. It is designed for all types of shooting or hunting, at different distances, i.e. wherever the need for long aiming plays a key role.
• anti-reflective coatings - have a clear image, even when heavily cloudy or under dusk conditions, thanks to multilayer anti-reflective coatings
• cross in the second plan - accurately estimate the distance to the target, make a precise correction and hit the target every time thanks to the cross-mesh, which is not magnified in the entire focusing range
• 30 mm tube - a brighter and more durable tube allows you to enjoy hunting at any time of the day or night
• one-piece tube - no matter what conditions you hunt, your telescope will withstand rain, snow and mud keeping a clear and clear image thanks to precisely made optics
• aviation aluminum - technology used in aviation makes your telescope light and very resistant to shock and all types of damage
• waterproof - hunt even in pouring rain or during a sandstorm, gaskets effectively prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, guaranteeing reliability in really difficult conditions
• immunity to dehydration - did you happen to have completely mistaken the lens lens from inside the lens? now, thanks to the nitrogen filling, you will avoid the situation when the lenses take place under the influence of temperature difference
• impact resistance
The rubberized structure is resistant to recoil and impact
• anodized shell - even more resistance in your telescope thanks to the anodized shell; this coating will protect your telescope against scratches and corrosion for many years; The color obtained thanks to the anodizing will help you camouflage your shooting position
• set turrets with zeroing settings - the return to the original turrets position has never been so simple and fast; additionally, covering the turrets protects them against bad weather, dust and, as a result, damage.
• parallax adjustment - with one finger movement, eliminate the parallax error completely; be assured that your shot will prove to be accurate every time
• quick zoom of the eyepiece - allows for quick and easy approximation of the cross
• magnification: 4-16x
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• distance from the eye: 9.3 cm
• field of view: 9-2 m / 100 m
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• turret: closed
• cross adjustment: 1 click = 1/4 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 50 MOA
• supply air control (max): 50 MOA
• length: 36 cm
• weight: 669 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.