Levenhuk 320 is a monocular biological-laboratory transmission microscope with a wide magnification range from 40 to 1600x, equipped with 10x and 16x wide-angle glasses and four achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives. Ideally suited to veterinary research, didactics, and - thanks to a wide range of magnifications and good lighting - in the observation of red blood cells.
The microscope is equipped with a tilt head at 30 ° and rotating in the range of 360 °.
A cross table with a wide adjustment range (along 30 mm, across 60 mm) provided in the equipment facilitates setting the preparation and searching for interesting fragments.
The coarse and fine focusing knobs allow precise adjustment of the preparation.
• magnification: 40x - 1600x (40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x)
• glasses: WF 10x / 23 mm - 1 piece, WF 16x / 23 mm - 1 piece
• lenses: DIN 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (oil) - achromatic, including 40x and 100x amortized
• lighting: 6 V / 20 W halogen lamp, lower
• power supply: 230 V
• weight: 3.4 kg
• integrated condenser system
• 125 x 115 mm table with movable cross table in the range: front - back 30 mm, left - right: 60 mm
• sharpness adjustable with a table, macro and micro screw (1:10, 20 mm)
• integrated lighting supply
• Abbe condenser with NA diaphragm 1.25, diaphragm ? 2 mm - 30 mm
• Illuminator of the lower lighting
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• 6 V / 20 W halogen lamp
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty
SAMPLE PHOTOS OF BIOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS MADE BY THIS MICROSCOPE