Levenhuk 5ST is a modern microscope that is great for use in the industry, in the workshop or in the laboratory. Thanks to the large working distance of the microscope (160 mm), you can observe different types of samples, including geological preparations, jewelery, watches, textiles, agricultural products and more.
The optics used in this microscope allow to obtain high-quality images of observed objects, which allows for detailed examination of samples and precise measurement of their dimensions.
Thanks to the WF10x eyepiece and the 2x and 4x objective lenses, the magnification of this laboratory microscope is 20x and 40x. The binocular head of the Levenhuk 5ST microscope is tilted at 60 degrees, allowing long observations without fatigue.
The range of adjustment of the spectacle spacing is 54-76 mm. Sharpness of the image is set by turning the roughing knob on the microscope body. Upper and lower lighting provides enough light during observation.
To make the observation more effective, you can turn the table white or black side up, which provides a contrast to the observed sample.
• optics: achromatic, fully glass
• 10x glasses with rubber eyecups
• 2x and 4x lenses
• magnification with standard equipment: 20x, 40x
• head: binocular, inclined at an angle of 60 °
• eyepiece range: 54 - 76 mm
• sharpness adjustment: rough, 100 mm
• working distance: 160 mm
• built-in top and bottom lighting
• flat table with clamps for fixing the preparation
• replaceable matte and black and white tiles
• upper and lower halogen lighting, 12 V / 10 W
• power cord: for 230 V mains
• in a set with a dust cover
2-year shop warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty