Orion HDX110 EQ-G GoTo is an EQ8 class assembly. It is one of the most powerful assemblies on the market. Thanks to the 55 mm diameter of the axle made of high quality steel and 22 cm drive gear, it can handle loads of up to 50 kg.
Its distinctive feature is the execution of the head body in CNC technology, in contrast to the currently dominant castings of various types. The shape of the head is slightly angular, which is typical for parallormal assemblies of this size. The finish is very aesthetic and solid.
Dual axle encoder system
The dual axle encoder system enables electronic or manual redirection of the telescope to another object without interrupting the automatic tracking of the object. After that, the assembly automatically switches to its tracking without requiring any leveling. Ideally suited to remote observers.
High resolution stepper motors
The installation uses bibar stepper motors with a resolution of 0.9 ° / step, thus eliminating the periodic error of the transmission.
Between the calmer shaft and the motor shaft, an 1: 1 belt transmission was used in the axis in the right-of-radicals axis, thanks to which the vibrations transmitted from the telescope's axis drive are eliminated. The PE assembly spectrum can be adjusted very precisely.
The assembly mechanics include an advanced SynScan controller, enabling the use of advanced tracking, correction and GOTO functions. It can also be controlled using the SynScan Tour.
Advanced PE correction
The PEC system corrects periodic errors for all transmissions and assembly axles. Simplifying the mechanics of the transmission gears has a positive effect on the effect of the PEC.
Convenient assembly editing
Automatic return of the assembly to the starting position with automatic setting on the initial markers.
Stability not yet available
The EQ8 is supported on the Super HD stand. It has been made of high quality, cold-rolled, high-carbon steel and can be increased up to 1347 mm. The tripod uses a double clamping system and column binding to ensure an even distribution of forces on the outside and a lower support for stiffening the inside of the tripod. Thanks to the stable pole, you can additionally adjust the height between 750 and 1000 mm.
"Snap" jack - 2.5 mm jack for triggering the Canon camera shutter. The set includes a suitable cable that matches every three and four-digit model from Canon. Additionally, in the SynScan remote menu there is an option to change the number of exposures, the space between them and their duration - just like in a programmable cable switch.
Note: due to its weight, dimensions and price, this product is usually shipped on a pallet - delivery time can be extended by 1-2 days for this reason.
• load capacity up to 50 kg
• the assembly uses bibar stepper motors
• made of CNC technology
• aesthetic finish
• equipped with Go-To system
• dual encoder system
• power supply: 12V DC
• head weight: 28.5 kg
• weight counterweight: 10 kg
• manual controller: SynScan
• assembly capacity: 50 kg
• RA transmission: D = 219,5 mm, 435 teeth, aluminum
• DEC gear: D = 219,5 mm, 435 teeth, aluminum
• RA blade: D = 55 mm, aluminum
• DEC DEC: D = 55 mm, aluminum
• Counterbalance axis diameter: 31 mm
• length of the counterbalance rod: 41 cm
• material of the tripod: steel
• Leg diameter: 6 cm
• height adjustment: 15 ° - 65 °
• horizontal adjustment: around +/- 10 °
• optional polar pole, external
• set to the blue pole: program or with a polar field
• PEC: yes
• number of objects in the pilot's database: over 42000
• maximum speed of rotation: 3.3 ° per second
• motors: bipolar high precision DC 12V stepper motors
• tracking speed: star, solar, lunar, stellar + PEC
• surface finish: black anodized
weight: 57 kg