DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
Yukon Photon RT is the latest Yukon digital night vision goggles from the new version! Photon RT is the next stage in the evolution of the digital night vision, which is gaining more and more recognition not only among amateurs of amateur observations of nightlife, but also among professionals, hunters, and uniformed services.
The 6x50 model has a 6-12x magnification and an 850 nm IR illuminator. The larger diameter and focal length of the lens relative to the 4.5x42 model provide a larger range with and without illuminators.
Wireless control and video and sound transmission
New to the Photon XT night vision devices is a Wi-Fi network built-in. The night vision device can communicate with external mobile devices on which, through a dedicated StreamVision application, you can view the image, control night vision functions, and even conduct live broadcasts using YouTube.
Built-in video recorder / photos with ? 8 GB memory
Yukon Photon RT has a built-in video recorder and photos with a capacity of 8 GB. The same microUSB slot is used not only for optional power supply but also for transferring video recordings to a computer.
Convenient 5VDC optional power supply
New in the Photon series is a 5V micro USB power socket, which means you can power it from popular power banks or a network / car phone charger.
A powerful built-in infrared illuminator
Built-in infrared illuminator provides efficient lighting of the target also in total darkness. Models with the designation "S" have a IR illuminator with an 850 nm IR wavelength, versions without "S" have a completely invisible 940 nm illuminator.
Total resistance to strong light
The heart of the night vision device is a very sensitive digital CMOS sensor. In contrast to traditional night-vision goggles this transducer is insensitive to strong light and almost indestructible. The night vision can be opened without any fear at daytime and used in places where there is a possibility of strong lighting (lanterns, spotlights, flashlights). The image is displayed on the high quality of the display visible through the eyepiece.
On the body of the Photon RT device there is a Weaver mounting and a 1/4 inch socket, allowing the attachment of various accessories. The night vision is powered by four AA / R6 type batteries.
The Yukon Photon RT night vision device will be a great tool in the hands of nature lovers, security guards and detectives - it is ideal for both professional and amateur uses, in particular such as:
• field observations,
• thinking and trapping,
• sport and night navigation,
• fishing and sailing,
• search and rescue operations,
• maintenance and repair of equipment in the field.
Yukon Photon RT is a lightweight, handy and innovative device - and what is extremely important - resistant to daylight! It is one of the smallest and most convenient night vision devices on the market in its class!
• has a built-in Wi-Fi network that allows devices with the Stream Vision application to view the image, control the night vision functions, and even conduct live broadcasts using YouTube
• equipped with a 5V microUSB power supply socket
• has a built-in video recorder and photos with a capacity of 8 GB
• Built-in infrared illuminator provides efficient lighting of the target also in total darkness
• Weaver mounting and 1/4 inch sockets, allowing you to attach various accessories
• a night vision case included in the set
• magnification: 6-12x
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• sensor: CMOS
• resolution of the sensor: 768 x 576 pixels
• distance from the eye: 70 mm
• built-in infrared LED illuminator: YES
• infrared portlight wave length: 940 nm
• LCD: 640 x 480 pixels display
• display color: black and white
• observation range: 180 m
• field of view: 3.3 ° / 58 m / 1000 m (5.8 m / 100 m)
• power supply: 3 V (2xAA)
• working time on battery power: 3.5 hours
• Possibility of working on external power supply: yes, microUSB (5 V)
• cross with an illuminated dot (6 shapes, 4 colors)
• adjusting the brightness of the dot's backlight
• cross adjustment: 9.4 mm / 100 m MIL
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• internal memory: 8 GB
• operating temperature range: -10 ° C + 50 ° C
• resistant to recoil: 6000 J, 12 gauge, 9.3x64, .375H & H
• tightness: IPX5
• Diameter: 30 mm - 63 mm
• length: 44 cm
• weight: 0.82 kg
• warranty: 24 months