DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
The Maksutov optical system is one of the most valued optical constructions, widely appreciated for its mobility, ease of use and multi-functionality. It is an excellent choice of both astronomical observations, as well as earth observations and aircraft observations. Excellent optics provide an extremely sharp image throughout the field of view. The telescope consists of the meniscus correction board, the main mirror and the secondary mirror placed on the inner part of the meniscus. These telescopes have a reduced coma and show only a substantial chromatic aberration, giving very sharp and expressive images. A great advantage of the Maksutov telescopes is the compact and compact design and light weight. Due to their large focal length and low light, they are perfectly suitable for planetary observations. This type of construction works well in urban environments, where the main emphasis is on solar system objects, not on nebulae.
The tube can be hung on a parallactic assembly (EQ5, HEQ5, EQ6) or azimuthal (AZ5 or suitably strong photographic).
The telescope is equipped with a spectacle lens that allows the use of 2 "and 1.25" glasses. Setting the focus is an internal mirroring system of the main mirror - thanks to this the telescope allows you to attach practically any connectors, binoviewers, beams, in both binding standards.
This tube can be used with great success for photographing the moon, planets and bright objects of the deep sky.
The Maksutov system telescope is very well suited to observations of terrestrial objects, especially in the so-called distant observations (observations and photographing over distances of several dozen and over 100 km).
• optical system: Maksutow-Cassegrain
• 150 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 1800 mm
• lighted: f / 12
• optical quality: diffraction-limited
• covering the meniscus: FMC
• resolution: 0.78 arc seconds
• minimal useful magnification: 51x
• maximum useful magnification: 300x
• star range: 13.6 mag
• assembly: not included
• mounting of the tube for assembly: standard dovetail, integrated
• fixing the finder to the tube: a standard eyelet foot on the tube
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• focusing system: internal (main mirror)
• allows connection of accessories (glasses / glasses) in the 2 "and 1.25" standard ( visual back )
• after unscrewing the visual back tube, it has a SCT output, so it allows the attachment of accessories with the SCT thread
• the length of the optical tube: 45 cm
• optical tube weight: 5.2 kg
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC