A professional Camrock TXC50m monopod carbon tripod is designed for demanding photographers. It is characterized by an extremely solid and stable construction, high durability and low weight. It is perfectly suited for use with SLR cameras and cameras.
The use of carbon fibers allowed to create a durable tripod with an extremely low weight (1.12kg tripod + 0.31kg head). Thanks to the light weight and compact size of the tripod (column with head hidden between legs) Camrock TXC50m is the perfect travel partner.
Equipped with a ball head with a spirit level that allows the camera to be perfectly positioned in the desired position.
The standard 3.8 "thread allows mounting any head, including the Camrock HX33 ball head.
• ball head and cover included,
• monopod function,
• low weight and high rigidity thanks to the use of carbon fiber and metal joints,
• comfortable working height 150cm and small dimensions after folding (only 38cm) thanks to four-section legs,
• the possibility of reverse mounting the camera thanks to the sliding column,
• the possibility of tightening the set thanks to the column with the hook,
• the possibility of folding the legs of the tripod,
• the possibility of spreading the legs "flat"
• high durability due to the excellent quality and the use of carbon fiber.
• material: carbon fiber (carbon)
• working height with head: 150 cm
• height of a tripod with a head: 38 cm
• number of leg sections: 4
• load capacity of the tripod / head: 5 kg
• tripod weight: 1.12 kg
• head weight: 0.31 kg