A complete optical tube with a mirror of 200mm F / 4, with a Crayford 2 "/ 1.25" extraction with a 1:10 microscope and a very good 50mm finder, designed for advanced astrophotography, mounted on a solid EXOS-2 / EQ- mounting 5.
Tuba has a very bright Pyrex parabolic mirror, small size and weight in error, which makes this telescope very fast and efficient astrograph.
The optical tube is equipped with the main mirror cooling system (an integrated fan at the back of the mirror), thanks to which the main mirror and the whole tube quickly balance the temperature to the ambient temperature.
The telescope is equipped with a solid EQ-5 parallormal assembly that allows you to start the adventure with astrophotography. It is a strong head with micromovements in both axes on chillers and a steel field stand of adjustable height.
• Optical system: Newton's telescope
• Type of mirror: rotating paraboloid
• Diameter: 203 mm (8 '')
• Focal length: 800 mm
• light: f / 4
• Switching capacity: 0.68 ''
• Maximum usable magnification: 400x
• Dimensions of the tube: 700 x 250 x 250 [mm]
• Weight: 9.3 kg tube, assembly with 15 kg counterweights
The BESser EXOS-2 astronomical installation (EQ-5) is a highly precise assembly that ensures very accurate tracking of objects for visual observations and amateur astrophotography. The sturdy tripod is based on adjustable steel legs that perfectly dampen ground vibrations. The paralactic head was equipped with a polar spotting scope for precise mounting on the world. Load capacity of 14 kg allows for mounting optical tubes with a diameter of 152 mm for refractors, 180 mm for Maksutov and 254 mm for Newton telescopes.
• rigid and precise assembly with an integrated level
• precise transmissions
• ball bearings in both axes improve the smoothness of the movement and durability of the system
• polar field
• micro-scroll knobs on both axes
• the option of using optional motors running in both axes
• steel legs with adjustable height
• metal tripod head
• solid metal shelf for accessories
The set includes the following accessories:
• Crayford 1:10 2 '' spectacle lens with reduction to 1.25 "
• Adapter for 2 "eyepiece
• 8x50 finder with cross thread
• Main mirror cooling system
• EXOS-2 / EQ-5 parallact mount with micromodes with polar spotting scope
• Rigid metal tripod
• Okular: SPL 25mm (32x magnification)
(Moon, click to enlarge)
(M13 in Hercules, click to enlarge)
(photos may slightly differ from the actual look of the telescope)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC