An excellent planetary telescope with a lens diameter of 120 mm and a focal length of 1000 mm is intended for people waiting for high resolution and detail in observations of the Moon, the shield of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. When using long-focal spectacles (we recommend a good eyepiece with a focal length of about 30 mm in the 2-inch frame), the star clusters, nebulae and galaxies also delight the dark sky.
This telescope is also recommended for astrophotography of solar system objects - the moon and planets.
The EQ5 (CG-5) parallact mount offers exceptional stability and precision along with many other high-performance features that are useful for anyone, even an advanced astronomer. The assembly head reliably rests on a wide platform mounting stand made of stainless steel and equipped with a useful accessory table. The set also includes a level indicator (level), adjustment of the geographical width setting along with a micrometer scale and an azimuthal polar setter for the polarity star. The EQ5 also has engraved aluminum adjusting rings and microcontroller knobs. Mounting can optionally be equipped with a polar spot scope and drive in one or two axes.
| • Optical system: || achromatic refractor |
| • Lens diameter: || 120 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1000 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 8.3 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1,3 ' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13 magus |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 250x |
| • Weight: || 24.5 kg (including a 3.5 kg tube) |
• lifting capacity: 10 - 13 kg (depending on the size of the tube)
• height of the tripod (min / max): 84 cm / 116 cm
• height of tripod + headstock (max): 152 cm
• legs spacing (at the height of min / max): 93 cm / 124 cm
• head weight: 4.1 kg
• tripod weight: 5.1 kg
• counterweight: 5.2 kg
• counterbalance rod: weight 875 g / length 31 cm / diameter 20 mm
• shelf for accessories: 390 g
• total weight: 21 kg (without packaging)
The set includes the following accessories:
• Spectacle lift - 2 "with reduction to 1.25"
• 1.25 "25 and 10 mm glasses
• Angle connector 2 "/ 1.25" 90 °
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• German EQ-5 parallax mount with micromovements
• Adjustable aluminum tripod with shelf for accessories
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : BEFORE BUYING TELESKOP - GUIDE FOR BUYERS
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ : HOW TO GET A COMPACT WITH A TELESCOPIC
PLEASE READ : HOW TO GIVE A DIGITAL MULTIPLE TELESCOPE