Riflescopes Leapers Golden Image 3-9X32 TF2 + AO 1 "MilDot is designed for sport shooting. It has a variable magnification 3-9x, lens diameter 32 mm Adjusting the cross is carried out with comfortable novel TF2 + knobs. Adjustment of parallax allows sharpening from 5 m. The telescope has a flip-open cap on both glasses.The spotting scope is equipped with a MilDot cross and belongs to the "TS" group - True Strength (really durable), which means that telescopes are designed and tested on special vibrating platforms.These are designed for high-strength carabiners (specially reinforced) and have a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
• MilDot cross - most often used in pneumatic weapons by snipers and for shooting at long distances, eg at 250 m, allows you to quickly and very accurately apply corrections to distance and cancellation (correction to the wind). The MilDot grid is currently the most widely used mesh by most sniper teams in the world. In the case of airguns, this is one of the best nets for someone who really takes shooting seriously.
• magnification: 3-9x
• Lens diameter: 32 mm
• field of view: 36.6 - 6.1 m / 100 m
• Diameter of the tube: 1 inch / 25.4 mm
• The exit pupil diameter: 13 mm - 4.5 mm
• parallax regulation: from 5 yards to infinity (1 yard = 0.91 m)
• cross adjustment: 1/4 "(MOA) per click
• distance from the eye: 80 - 100 mm
• length: 310 mm
• weight: 518 g
• elements of the set: spotting scope, 2 x flip-open cap, two part assembly
• model / manufacturer's designation: SCP-U392AODT2
24 months distributor warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty