The Junior 1200x microscope is inexpensive, but it offers high quality workmanship and is a serious research instrument for a young biology adept. The microscope body is made of metal. High-quality optics and a wide range of magnifications and rich equipment make this microscope a great device for the school's biological laboratory and a great gift idea for younger, older children and those already with two legs in their prime.
| • Zoom: || 300x - 1200 x |
| • Glasses: || WF 40x |
| • The diameter of the eyepiece: || 19.5 mm |
| • Lenses: || 7.5x / 15x / 30x achromatic |
| • Enlarges the tube || 1.0x |
| • Lighting || mirror and 1 W / 3 V bulb |
• plastic case
• shrimp eggs
• sea salt
• a set of tools (microtome, scalpel, pliers, stirrer, pipette)
• magnifying glass with 3x magnification
• spare parts of the product's lighting system
• a condensed device
• a set of ready-made preparations
• sets of glasses to prepare your own preparations
• Petri glasses
• the microscope is equipped with a built-in iris set for controlling the brightness of the lighting
The Junior Microscope is a good educational tool at the elementary school level and is recommended for both individual users (for children from 9 years of age) and as a laboratory equipment for teaching Nature. I believe that such a rich equipment and good quality of workmanship in combination with a relatively low price guarantee that this microscope will be rightly very popular.
Joanna Kamińska, a biology teacher
An excellent original gift - a microscope.